The role of HR Administrator is a key one in the HR Department. This course aims to introduce some basic principles to those who are new to HR administration, but might also be of interest to those who want to update their knowledge.
Delegates will learn about
* the infrastructure of the HR Department (compliance issues; management information and data requirements; HR systems; electronic and paper records)
* Basic HR documentation (recruitment administration; the starters pack; training, appraisals and employee development records; dealing with leavers)
* HR procedures, policies and notes
* record keeping and GDPR (the General Data Protection Regulations)
* terms and conditions of employment
* family friendly policy administration
* administering pay and employee benefits
* dealing with queries
After attending this course, delegates will be able to approach their first role with more confidence. They will receive a certificate of attendance which will demonstrate to prospective employers that they have a genuine interest in HR administration.
This course is also of interest to employers who want their new HR employees to have a good basic knowledge about the workings of the HR Department.
Learners may also be interested in one of our other courses which cover HR topics in more depth. These include Writing an Employment Contract and Employee Handbook for Your Business and Conducting Effective Appraisals and Performance Reviews
There are no formal entry requirements for this course
This screen shows you the details for the selected product.
Click the "Add to Cart" button to add this product to your shopping cart. You can enter a quantity larger then 1 to add multiples of this product to your shopping cart.
If the product is full you will see a "Wait List" button. Click this button if you would like to be notified if/when capacity is added. If capacity is increased we will email you. Upon receipt of the increased capacity notification, registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
If the product is not ready for purchase you will see a "Notify Me" button. You can click this button if you would like to be notified when this product is ready for purchase.
Some products can only be purchased through our partner. In this case you will see an "External Register" button. Click this button to purchase through our partner's website.