What will I learn?
This course aims to give a greater understanding of the needs of those with mental health issues. Delegates will gain more confidence that they are acting appropriately as an employer.
The course covers:
* what constitutes a mental health problem?
* an overview of the employer’s obligations towards those with mental health issues at work
* the process involved in managing employees with mental health issues
* the support available for employees; ending the stigma of talking about mental health at work
* an introduction to ‘Mindfulness’
* how to change the workplace culture to make those with mental health issues feel welcome at work
There are no formal entry requirements for this course
This screen shows you the details for the selected product.
Click the "Add to Cart" button to add this product to your shopping cart. You can enter a quantity larger then 1 to add multiples of this product to your shopping cart.
If the product is full you will see a "Wait List" button. Click this button if you would like to be notified if/when capacity is added. If capacity is increased we will email you. Upon receipt of the increased capacity notification, registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
If the product is not ready for purchase you will see a "Notify Me" button. You can click this button if you would like to be notified when this product is ready for purchase.
Some products can only be purchased through our partner. In this case you will see an "External Register" button. Click this button to purchase through our partner's website.